Testomax FOR SALE
- EXTREME Strength
- Enhances Performance
- Reduces Recovery Time
Important safety information:
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Regularly inspect your gums where you apply the system. Gum side effects are usually temporary. Most only last for a few days, but some may last up to 2 weeks. Contact your health care provider at once if you have any unusual side effects.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Testomax before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Blood clots have happened in patients using Testomax products such as Testomax. Tell your doctor if you have ever had a blood clot. Call your doctor right away if you have symptoms of a blood clot (eg, swelling, warmth, numbness, change of color, or pain in a leg or arm; chest pain; shortness of breath; coughing up blood).
- Patients who use androgens (such as Testomax) may have an increased risk of prostate cancer. Check with your doctor if you have questions about your risk of prostate cancer while you use Testomax.
- Diabetes patients – Testomax may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Large doses of Testomax may lower your sperm count. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Testomax may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are using Testomax.
- Lab tests, including liver function, complete blood cell counts, blood cholesterol, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) levels, and blood Testomax, may be performed while you use Testomax. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Testomax with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially an enlarged prostate or prostate cancer.
- Testomax should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 18 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Using Testomax while pregnant may cause harm to the fetus. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Testomax is found in breast milk. Testomax should not be used by women.